The College has a maximum of 33 places for Non-Preference students (i.e; for those who do not qualify under the Preference criteria).
The number of places available each year for Non-Preference students will vary.
Please refer to the Enrolment page for updated information each year.
Non-Preference places criteria that apply to Pompallier Catholic College:
Applicants accept that they will be attending a school of special character and that their place in the school is conditional on their participation in the programme. The applicants accept that they will be required to pay Attendance Dues as set by the Proprietor, and these are not voluntary.
Places will be offered in accordance to the following order:
- The siblings of Non-Preference students already in the College.
- Siblings of former Non-Preference students.
- The children of staff or Board members who seek to enrol their children.
- Non-Preference students coming from another integrated school with the same special character.
- Children who want to participate in the special character programme of the school.
Note: The Principal, with the agreement of the Board of Trustees Chairperson, may prioritise students with exceptional circumstances above Criteria 4.
Non-Preference students who cannot be offered a place immediately, may choose to be placed on a waiting list.
Students on this list are waitlisted by date and number, and will be contacted if places become available.
At the end of each calendar year, the list is removed, and applicants are welcome to re-apply for a place again the following year.